Enphase Micro Inverters
Enphase-Microinverters are known for increasing output by up to 20-30% If you have shading on your roof it is the smart choice when choosing to go solar.
How the Enphase Microinverter system works
The solar panels on your roof absorb sunshine in the form of Direct Current (DC) power. Tucked Beneath each panel, a microinverter converts that DC power to Alternating Current (AC), the form of electricity your house can use.
The Envoy is the brains of the system, gathering data from your microinverters and delivering it to Enlighten software. It communicates in the other direction too, letting your installer pinpoint any issue remotely and delivering updates to your microinverters.
MyEnlighten is your window into your home energy. It turns Envoy’s data into and easy-to-use interface that lets you track your systems production and see your home energy usage.
The smarter choice in solar technology
Enphase microinverters are proven to produce more energy than other technologies.
- Microinverters operate independently, so each panel performs to its fullest. One shaded or dirty panel won’t affect the rest of the system.
- Burst technology lets microinverters produce more at dawn, dusk, and in low-light conditions, for a longer solar day.
Because they function independently, microinverters are inherently more reliable:
there’s no single point of failure in a microinverter system. Plus, we’re obsessive about quality, and our products reflect that.
- If one panel goes down, the others won’t go down with it.
- Enphase microinverters undergo the most rigorous product testing in the industry.
- We stand by our products with the industry’s highest warranties.
In addition to the greater energy savings from higher production, Enphase microinverters are just a better long-term investment.
- Enphase microinverters come with a 10-year warranty; string inverters need to be replaced at least once in the lifetime of the system.
- Streamlined components make for quicker and less costly installations.
- High-quality materials and remote problem-solving save money on repairs.
The Enphase System is flexible, so you can design a system to fit today’s budget and energy needs, and expand it later as your needs evolve. Want to add more panels, or a solar battery? With microinverters, it’s no problem.
Powerful Technology at the heart of the Enphase system
Want to know more? Get in touch with us to discuss your needs. We supply and install grid connect solar systems in Glen Innes and surrounding areas
Enphase Systems are the Smarter Choice in Solar Technology
Higher production and better savings
What Makes Them so Special?
- Micro inverters operate independently, so each panel preforms to its fullest. One Shaded panel wont affect the systems efficiency.
- Burst technology lets micro inverters produce more at dawn, dusk, and in low light conditions, resulting in a longer solar day.
- Enphase Micro inverters come with a 15 year warranty.
- Full Data Logging Technology to track your home usage.