Grid Connect Solar
There is no question for many people Grid Connect Solar is a great way to save money on your electricity bills and reduce your dependence on rising energy costs
By choosing Glen Innes Solar you can have your system installed in 4 easy steps
Pay a deposit
Solar Installation (Average wait time of 4-6 weeks after deposit payment)
Meter change over and that’s it!
We handle all essential energy applications and all meter change over applications where possible as some energy retailers do not allow us to submit this on your behalf
Grid Connect systems
For maximum returns and the best outcome your solar system should be designed around self consumption first. With this in mind we have paired our systems with our CATCH POWER Technology to give maximum results.
At Glen Innes Solar we pride ourselves on installing quality systems at an affordable price. With a close team we are able to keep you informed every step of the way and make the process of going solar as simple as possible.
Our solar team will guide your through the whole process – from the initial consultation, to sizing your system for your personal needs and helping answer any questions you have along the way. We are only ever a phone call away.
We have a range of financing options available and with our competitive interest rates, you can have solar with a zero deposit.
- Simple, reliable and Efficient
- SolaX is backed by above industry standard 5 year warranty
- SolaX inverters exceed > 97% efficiency under ordinary operating conditions.
- The SolaX products are engineered to deliver long and reliable service.
- SolaX inverters must pass through industry leading quality assurance testing
- Australian based support: office located in Melbourne
- Clean Energy Reviews have awarded SolaX one of the best inverters of 2018
2018 Top Performer Reliability and Longevity
- Industry leading panels
- 0.02% Global failure Rate
- 12 Year Product Warranty
- 25 Year linear performance Warranty
- Lightning Protection